The Apprentice 2017

andykeenan

Week 6

Lord Sugar sends the candidates off to Bruges, Belgium, where they are tasked with creating a high-quality tour of the city that cruise ship passengers would be happy to pay good money for. Back on the ship, the teams must flog souvenirs to guests to top up their profit margins.

Not seen any of the series so far, but here goes for tonight's predictions:

They all already have very very successful businesses. 

One will claim to be Jewish and not realise something fairly basic about bacon or mosques.

One will not realise Belgium is a country.

One will be tasked with adding up the money or measuring ingredients and not know there was a difference between euros, kilos and miles per gallon.

The team doing obviously the worst for 50 minutes will win the task.

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Not seen any of the series so far, but here goes for tonight's predictions:

They all already have very very successful businesses. 

One will claim to be Jewish and not realise something fairly basic about bacon or mosques.

One will not realise Belgium is a country.

One will be tasked with adding up the money or measuring ingredients and not know there was a difference between euros, kilos and miles per gallon.

The team doing obviously the worst for 50 minutes will win the task.

The Jewish guy was looking for a Jewish cake in a Turkish supermarket last week, so we've done that bit already.  

Can't believe the PM got kicked out, but actually, I can.  

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

We're not lost.... um yes you are you knobber... not heard of google maps?

They are not allowed to use phones or internet mate 

But why they never asked the local people i will never know . I was suprised the PM went, but she was a bit silly the wya she arranged the teams. did not utilise their strengths 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They are not allowed to use phones or internet mate 

But why they never asked the local people i will never know . I was suprised the PM went, but she was a bit silly the wya she arranged the teams. did not utilise their strengths 

She has a funny face, she wasn’t fat but had the face of a chubby person.

I’ve returned to the Apprentice after about a 5 year break. Like X-Factor, you need to get past that it’s packaged as a talent show, it’s not, it’s a TV entertainment show. 

Week 7 

Lord Sugar instructs the candidates to create advertising campaigns for a brand new car. The teams take two paths - one half produce a television advert, while the other create a digital billboard advert. Both teams must then pitch their finished campaigns to industry experts.

Week 8 

Lord Sugar tasks the candidates with proving their pedigree by running their own doggy service businesses. Based at an established pooch-pampering venue, the teams must tempt discerning dog owners to part with their cash for services aimed at their four-legged friends.

Â