Match Thread: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

Don't worry lads, Bruce is concentrating on automatic promotion now so let's not go thinking there's a crisis. The mass hysteria is about to begin - Villa for the Championship title! No cup games to distract us until the end of January so a nice, clear 4 months to win Championship games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

This shows that we may have a big squad, but its not a great squad. Imagine if Chester and Taylor got injured...

thats cool we have our academy products, like Baker and Clark ready to step in... 

Oh wait...

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

As much as 'it doesn't matter', football is about momentum and tonight was a good chance to gain some more. 

Its a poor result, I don't support Villa to watch us concede games. We should look to win every game. 

I have to agree with that.....interesting to see who they put out.

but you are right no momentum.....so it seems players can't play twice in a week.

I am not going to get in to this one, because i have no idea on the science behind fitness......but it bodes a bit flat all round.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

this is the first home games I've decided to miss in 10 years. Pretty glad I did, sounds shit. No regrets 

I hope someone from the club is reading this.

A dedicated fan like yourself is being crushed into submission by what's on offer.

Surely something like this should make it clear to them how bad this situation is.

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Only thing I'm excited about tonight is finding out who Bruce is going to have a pop at in his post-match interview.

Maybe he'll say thats the worst we played under him for the umpteenth time

• Like 1