Match Thread: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

1 minute ago, blunther said:

I didn't bother going so would be hypocritical to say it's a bad crowd. 

Were not good enough to stand a chance of winning the cup but we're not crap enough for a cup run or a 'glamorous' draw to be exciting. So bollocks to it. 

My thoughts exactly.

6 minutes ago, Heretic said:

I hope someone from the club is reading this.

A dedicated fan like yourself is being crushed into submission by what's on offer.

Surely something like this should make it clear to them how bad this situation is.

I might even jack my season ticket in yet. I don't want to have to do it, but it's all about enjoyment and over the last few years the enjoyment has been sucked out of it. It's night like tonight that justify my decision to not go as it sounds terrible.

Edited by Daniel

well, he is not out of the woods yet.....If this finds its way on to the pitch on Saturday, woe betide him.

I think his job is just on hold.....so as good as the result against Barnsley, he needs to follow it up with something similar to that.

Tonights game will not have helped him, despite a different team.

4-5-1 in a cup game....is that not throwing the towel in.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I might even jack my season ticket in yet. I don't want to have to do it, but it's all about enjoyment and over the last few years the enjoyment has been sucked out of it.

I was very close to stopping it last season, but then I renewed last minute.  So far this season i've been to one game (0-0) and i'm not missing it at all.

I don't think i'll be renewing next year. There's no entertainment.

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I might even jack my season ticket in yet. I don't want to have to do it, but it's all about enjoyment and over the last few years the enjoyment has been sucked out of it.

The downward spiral was first a shock, then a cause for concern, then terrifying, then a complete joke..

Now it's just routine. No fun in normalized misery is there?