Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Anyone know whats going on with the match re-runs? I pay £13 a month so that if I miss a match I can watch it again. The last game they had to watch is the Bristol City game. 

I asked last week. They said they couldn't show the Barnsley rerun because it was on Sky. No word on the others though. Sucks because we have been on a great run and the reuns are the reason many folks sign up for AVTV in the first place.

It couldnt hurt to drop them a line to nag them as well avtv.support@avfc.co.uk 

they are responsive and good folks but i think it would help for them to see how improtant a feature these reruns are to customers.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

17 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The Barnsley game was shown on TV across Europe apparently. I don't know by whom. Boro, Forest and Sheffield were all on Sky. 

Barnsley game was on in Russia , that was the only stream I could find 

Hi lads.

I'm trying to purchase the Derby on AVTV.

Shows buy "Live Video" now for 3 pounds (which was a pleasant surprise as cheaper than usual), however once I click through, it is only giving me the buy "Live Audio" Option.

Any ideas why?

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hi lads.

I'm trying to purchase the Derby on AVTV.

Shows buy "Live Video" now for 3 pounds (which was a pleasant surprise as cheaper than usual), however once I click through, it is only giving me the buy "Live Audio" Option.

Any ideas why?

Think Sky have picked it up...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Think Sky have picked it up...

Oh I see.

Guessing that means it's likely there will be a load of high quality streams?

Or so you reckon it's worth me trying to find a way to get a pass via Sky or something? (Not sure if possible outside the UK)

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh I see.

Guessing that means it's likely there will be a load of high quality streams?

Or so you reckon it's worth me trying to find a way to get a pass via Sky or something? (Not sure if possible outside the UK)

Now TV passes are ok, but am sure there will be an acestream knocking around nearer kick off..

• Like 1

not sure on the radio commentators this year but i had the avtv commentary for the whole of last season and it was just the BBC WM feed but it didn't cut away for updates from the other midlands games so you got the whole match. It was reliable & generally of good quality.

6 hours ago, villaluke said:

sorry for asking again but any feedback is appreciated just wondered what the commentary is like and if its worth signing up for the audio commentary?  cheers! 

I think it’s the same as the avtv commentator on games they show - seems pretty decent on highlights I’ve watched -much better than Woodward .

they are not using wm this season I think .

the game will be live on bbc wm in the midlands if you can get that although if abroad they tend to block it online .

If avtv audio is your only hope I’d say it’s worth the £3 to give it a try .

Edited by Eastie