Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

How are people even logging in? Is it through the site or the app? The app doesn't seem to respond to anything

Same problem here.

Can' seem to log on even when using tab in desktop mode on ff or chrome

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I had problems with sound. Click the mute icon, it's probably muted even though it's saying it isn't.

That is what it was for me. The icon showed sound was playing, and the sound bar was maxed out. Wasn't until I adjusted the sound bar when I actually got sound. 

AVTV Live will be working on the Official Aston Villa App on matchday today.

Unfortunately the service was unavailable for the Sunderland encounter – but will now return as we take on Ipswich.

Please be aware that if you are a video subscriber accessing our service via a desktop browser but are presented with audio options only, please refresh your browser and clear your cache/cookies to correct the issue. 

Please note, we are unable to support mobile websites due to security regulations, only our official club mobile app will carry the streams on mobile devices. 

Please also be aware that if you are looking to purchase video then video options will be available once you are logged in to AVTV – and if you are eligible to buy.

Remember, video is only available to fans abroad while audio is available to supporters in UK and Ireland.

For technical issues during the match please direct any queries to avtvsupport@streamamg.com - they are best placed to help you resolve any problems with your account.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/11/25/avtv-live-update-villa-v-ipswich

The app has never worked for me and streaming on my (admittedly slow and old-ish) laptop has been extremely patchy. I’m happy to pay good money to watch the games but the service provided should be far better. 

Maybe it’s just me and my slow laptop, but having the streaming site constantly load twitter messages and graphics doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

10 hours ago, Michelsen said:

The app has never worked for me and streaming on my (admittedly slow and old-ish) laptop has been extremely patchy. I’m happy to pay good money to watch the games but the service provided should be far better. 

Maybe it’s just me and my slow laptop, but having the streaming site constantly load twitter messages and graphics doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

Worn out laptop eh?

The last time I tried to watch a match I was not given the option of purchasing a single match pads rather I had to purchase a monthly or yearly pass. 

Can anyone tell me if this is correct or not, should I investigate it further. 

Seems absurd to not offer a single match pass. 

Edited by Villan_of_oz