Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

My stream has now frozen 4 times in the first 5 minutes. Very annoying. Internet is fine and stable. 

It it freezes almost every 30 seconds now. This is unwatchable. I’ve tried switching browsers, and restarting the stream numerous times. 

Edited by Czechlad

just seems like i have issues with this service on every platform i have. it always freezes on my old, slow laptop. it's like a slideshow at times and works fine other times. on my desktop theres no freezing (so far) but there's a weird glitching noise in the audio every few seconds.

On 17/02/2018 at 15:11, Nath_s91 said:

does anyone know how to get around the location settings on the avtv app using and android box?

If you still need help with this , look for an app called fake location changer in play market then set your location  to anywhere but the UK.

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

If you still need help with this , look for an app called fake location changer in play market then set your location  to anywhere but the UK.

Thanks, that's what I use to watch it on my phone but when trying to watch it on the box the avtv app says it can't determine my location or something along them lines

30 minutes ago, Nath_s91 said:

Thanks, that's what I use to watch it on my phone but when trying to watch it on the box the avtv app says it can't determine my location or something along them lines

You should still be able to download and use that app on your android box to solve the problem .

• Thanks 1

I thought he was really annoying compared to the usual bloke. He was bigging up Wednesday and didn't seem to know anything about Villa.

Then he won me over by losing his rag with the tannoy lady about 3 times. "Blimey, is she paid by the word?" Was my favorite and even had my missus laughing :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nath_s91 said:

Not sure where you are, but in case you are overseas I had the same problem. I had to open chrome in my android box, go to maps and click the location circle in the corner and wait for it to zoom in on my location. Then I could go back into the villa app and it works. I have to do this every time and make sure I'm on WiFi and not ether. If you're in the UK maybe follow a similar process using the location changer

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I thought he was really annoying compared to the usual bloke. He was bigging up Wednesday and didn't seem to know anything about Villa.

Then he won me over by losing his rag with the tannoy lady about 3 times. "Blimey, is she paid by the word?" Was my favorite and even had my missus laughing :D

He did try to get excited once when we attacked to be fair.

• 2 weeks later...