Finsbury Park Incident

Keyblade

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Sorry, but including BLM and the Black Panthers in this list is just wrong. Those are groups set up to defend the civil rights, of an oppressed people. Lumping them in with pissed off racists is an insult to their struggles.

That is how those two started sure. If you read up on their current history you'll see quite the contrary. A lot of people in BLM & BP are racists who condone violence. However, that is off topic - this is about the idiotic white supremacist driving over innocent people.

Edited by magnkarl

19 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

A point for sure, however the other side of the argument is just as extreme. My two pence here is that the normal person wouldn't be radicalised by a religious or anti-religious message. Most of us look at an ISIS video and see idiots, just like we look at the daily express, sun and the daily mail with a huge skepticism. The skepticism is what any terrorist lacks, no matter how you twist or turn it they aren't going to listen to anything else than what they are brainwashed to think about.

EDL, ISIL, KKK, Black Lives Matter, National Action, Golden Dawn, White Aryan Resistance, Black Panthers, National Alliance +++++ are all full of the same, idiotic men and women that can't think for themselves and need some plonker to tell them what to think. Instead of killing each other these groups kill innocent, well meaning, normal people. 

I think perhaps the major difference is how the media outlets work and those stories get softened as you go up the chain and more brutal as you move to social media and chinese whispers. It's still the same message of ignorance and it permeates. 

But then I feel it's the media climate we live in and the anti-Tory union and hyped criticism of everything until we know the facts is as dangerous. We shouldn't be engaging in any public outcry that pitches one against the other unless the whole thing is out in the open....cough, brexit.

26 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

EDL, ISIL, KKK, Black Lives Matter, National Action, Golden Dawn, White Aryan Resistance, Black Panthers, National Alliance +++++ are all full of the same, idiotic men and women that can't think for themselves and need some plonker to tell them what to think. Instead of killing each other these groups kill innocent, well meaning, normal people. 

You've named a whole list of groups there, some of which have, to the best of my knowledge, never killed anybody at all.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You've named a whole list of groups there, some of which have, to the best of my knowledge, never killed anybody at all.

Okay, you can remove EDL, who have only inspired someone to kill someone based on their colour. The rest have, in various shapes or forms.

I presume who you want me to explain is BLM and Black Panthers. 

Black Lives Matters have blood on their hands from the Dallas shooting in 2016 where the victim said he was inspired by the movement and their confrontational behaviour. BLM have sent people abroad to train in "anti state insurgency tactics" in Palestine. It's frightening how many people support this organisation.

The Black Panthers are riddled with murders and killing of people. John Frey, Bobby Hutton & Fred Hampton were all killed in cold blood by the Panthers, as well as torture and execution of Alex Rackley. 

Furthermore there's a "New Black Panther Movement" based in Texas who are currently on the US designated hate group list. If that isn't a bunch of idiots I don't know what is.

Edited by magnkarl

9 hours ago, DK82 said:

Tommy Robinson finds an excuse for murdering innocent people:

I don't know who Tommy Robinson is, but I'd like him to eat razor blades... 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Okay, you can remove EDL, who have only inspired someone to kill someone based on their colour. The rest have, in various shapes or forms.

I presume who you want me to explain is BLM and Black Panthers. 

Black Lives Matters have blood on their hands from the Dallas shooting in 2016 where the victim said he was inspired by the movement and their confrontational behaviour. BLM have sent people abroad to train in "anti state insurgency tactics" in Palestine. It's frightening how many people support this organisation.

If you can remove one group who 'have only inspired someone to kill someone', then you can remove two - this post isn't even internally consistent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BOF said:

He's saying it's tragic that we are now in a situation where, because of May's complete lack of humanity, what should be normal behaviour for a politician i.e. meeting with and addressing constituents/the public, is now being lauded, and it should never have got to that point.

But it was funny reading your little exchange :lol:

But all know mays a heartless witch. Regardless if she did go or not I still would have praised javid and corbyn

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

If you can remove one group who 'have only inspired someone to kill someone', then you can remove two - this post isn't even internally consistent. 

It's consistent in the fact that its members are radicalised people who believe in violence and destruction of societies along racial, cultural, religious or other lines. This is however getting off topic, we can have the debate on BLM and BP, or any other ultra-organisation in another thread.

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

It's consistent in the fact that its members are radicalised people who believe in violence and destruction of societies along racial, cultural, religious or other lines. 

Stated completely sincerely, while removing EDL from the list in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist, anti-Muslim attack :crylaugh:

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Stated completely sincerely, while removing EDL from the list in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist, anti-Muslim attack :crylaugh:

The list I removed them from was directly murdering someone. Please don't try to smear me with your stupid projection that I am in some way racist. EDL is an organisation with as much legitimacy as KKK. They're scum. But thanks for drawing those lines - keep it up!

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

It's consistent in the fact that its members are radicalised people who believe in violence and destruction of societies along racial, cultural, religious or other lines. This is however getting off topic, we can have the debate on BLM and BP, or any other ultra-organisation in another thread.

You misunderstand me. I mean it's not consistent for you to say 'oh well, yeah, I guess the EDL have never killed anyone, they just inspired someone to kill someone' and in the same breath to say 'the BLM movement have 'blood on their hands' because they inspired someone to kill someone'. What's good for the goose, etc.

I disagree that this conversation is off-topic. Violent far-right extremists seem to be very much on-topic, given the event that cause this thread to be created. However, if a moderator would prefer this discussion to end then I will stop responding. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Please don't try to smear me with your stupid projection that I am in some way racist. 

What? :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

You misunderstand me. I mean it's not consistent for you to say 'oh well, yeah, I guess the EDL have never killed anyone, they just inspired someone to kill someone' and in the same breath to say 'the BLM movement have 'blood on their hands' because they inspired someone to kill someone'. What's good for the goose, etc.

I disagree that this conversation is off-topic. Violent far-right extremists seem to be very much on-topic, given the event that cause this thread to be created. However, if a moderator would prefer this discussion to end then I will stop responding. 

Explained much better than I can! Especially in the immediate aftermath of a anti-Muslim rhetoric inspired hate crime.

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think the difference is that BLM has a violent arm of their organisation called the "Dream Defenders" who are engaged in terrorism. If it were up to me we'd classify EDL as a terrorist organisation too. I guess the legislation doesn't quite know what it wants. My earlier response was probably not well worded looking at it. This heat is doing a number on my brain. 

My point being that extremism of any form is very hard to explain by just saying that the media inspired them. The labels aren't that important, however I think EDL are absolute #"¤¤". 

Edited by magnkarl

4 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I think the difference is that BLM has a violent arm of their organisation called the "Dream Defenders" who are engaged in terrorism. If it were up to me we'd classify EDL as a terrorist organisation too. I guess the legislation doesn't quite know what it wants.

Do you have a link showing this 'violent arm' 'engaged in terrorism'? Obviously, 'visiting Palestine' (even in the company of shady people) does not count as terrorism. 

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do you have a link showing this 'violent arm' 'engaged in terrorism'? Obviously, 'visiting Palestine' (even in the company of shady people) does not count as terrorism. 

No, BLM are a peaceful organisation. Meeting with PFLP clearly shows good intent. How about the stuff below? Chanting that they want to kill police is totally fine.

The whole organisation that started out in a very peaceful and pragmatic proper protest is now turning more and more radical. I don't know how people can support this when there are extremely peaceful alternatives out there that have been doing a great job with racism since the 60's. The Race Equality Foundation is one of them.

No one's ever going to achieve anything by being violent. Look at what happened to the Black Panthers, no one under 30 barely even knows who they are.

In any case, I don't want to pollute this thread anymore with this sort of stuff, it's not about BLM or BP's.

9 minutes ago, snowychap said:

BBC say he has been named as Darren Osborne.

Great quote from one of his neighbours doing the rounds: 'He's always been a complete word removed, but this is really surprising'.  Bit better than 'A nice man who kept himself to himself' you usually get.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

, it gave the impression she was upset about the incident ..

Theresa May, upset? Who hurriedly wrote that bit of code and how did you fall for it?

Her lack of emotion in anything she says or does is quite evident to all

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Great quote from one of his neighbours doing the rounds: 'He's always been a complete word removed, but this is really surprising'.  Bit better than 'A nice man who kept himself to himself' you usually get.

To be honest, I never thought he'd get over his gambling addiction.

Â