England Squad Scotland v England & France v England

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What is this friendly actually preparing for, I'm a bit lost by that tbh.

Getting the players used to losing to decent sides on foreign soil in the summer, a valuable lesson for any England side.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's shit where ever he plays, just a total non entity of a player.

Him and Walcott, Arsenal have been waiting a combined about 15 years for them to kick on and be the players they think they should be.

Same with Ramsey and Wilshere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Him and Walcott, Arsenal have been waiting a combined about 15 years for them to kick on and be the players they think they should be.

Not true. Walcott had a great game against Liverpol in the CL in 2007. Wilshere was incredible against Barcelona in 2011 and Ox was incredible at Bayern in about 2015?.

Great players.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ramsey has been great for Wales though especially in the euros

There was a moment towards the end when Cresswell had a pop from long range. When the cameras panned to him he was ambling back chewing his gum looking like he couldn't give a toss. I know that might sound like a silly thing to have got on my tits, but it justs sums up for me the attitude of a lot of guys playing for England. 

They really can't be arsed. 

Didn't watch the game (sounds like not many did either) but having read a few match reports it appears that Southgate has already subscribed to the unique England 'square peg round hole' tactics adopted by every other recent England manager 

When we will learn!?!?! 

Played off the park 2nd half by a young 10 man French team, mbappe really should have scored a couple but his movement was brilliant

again English mentality off the ball is embarrassing, no movement when we have it, no press when we don't, I'm not sure if it laziness, lack of coaching or lack of intelligence we just don't do anything off the ball

Watched the game. The pundits were Wright. England really do not have a midfield and will struggle again in the World Cup. Dreadful second half performance.

Kane is a good finisher but his first touch and movement is crap. Looked like a cart horse at times out there tonight.

For me Lallana is England's best player and should be played in the Rooney role instead of out wide.

Edited by striker

Â