General Election 2017

ender4

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My constituency (Pudsey) predicted as a Labour gain from Tories. If true, that is absolutely staggering. It was marginal with the LibDems, but Labour were always a distant third. If this is true I'm on the piss tomorrow! :o

master_145034708578958.jpeg

• Like 4

The poll would have to be historically badly wrong for it to be anything other than a bad night for May.

I imagine her sherry glass was shattered in her hands earlier and she's currently whipping everything she can find and sounding very unlike a vicars daughter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Hoping that Theresa and Phillip May are having a glass of Brandy prior to them cracking their cyanide pills and departing no.10. 

She'd better be quick.  I imagine Central Office have already dispatched a team of wild horses to tear her limb from limb.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

How quickly will the party have the knives out for May?

About 45 minutes ago

11 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

That would be Kuenssberg's new labour contacts who are still in denial about Corbyn.

According to the poll guy, the exit polls don't take the last hour in to account, when more Labour voters vote...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the Greens can get down to no seats, does that mean they'll start getting invited onto the BBC?

:trollface:

Please not another election, though! Goodbye Robot May

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Think those SNP numbers are wrong. They won't lose 22.

I think they've cautioned that there are a lot of very marginal seats in that calculation but I'm with you - that sounds a little wrong.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Speaking of unprecedented, I've seen an unprecedented number of @tonyh29 mistakes and apologies in this thread today :D 

:D

im going to get a new title under my avatar by the end of the night  at this rate " is really Diane Abbot " or something equally amusing :) 

• Like 1

Just now, snowychap said:

I think they've cautioned that there are a lot of very marginal seats in that calculation but I'm with you - that sounds a little wrong.

Which erodes the Tory lead :)

• Like 2

Just now, tonyh29 said:

:D

im going to get a new title under my avatar by the end of the night  at this rate " is really Diane Abbot " or something equally amusing :) 

*Abbott

• Like 3

Â