General Election 2017

ender4

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

No wonder.

Why would anyone go into teaching under the current climate?

Quite. My Mrs just handed in her notice, she absolutely loved teaching but detests what the job has become and the way they are treated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Quite. My Mrs just handed in her notice, she absolutely loved teaching but detests what the job has become and the way they are treated. 

I lasted 2 months and I wear it as a badge of honour.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I've been critical of Corbyn, highly critical at times and I still stand by those criticisms some things about him just don't sit well with me.

But.... but...

Faced with a choice between him and that horror on before him then its not even a choice as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a few weeks ahead of you, but I respect you for saying this.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Corbyn's most composed performance so far. Just waiting for the tea with terrorists question to come up though.

Its coming, no doubt and in fairness absolutely rightly so.

He needs tackling on it as so far his answers haven't been good enough.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Mine will more than likely be doing the same in the next few years. Such a shame, she says exactly the same; loves teaching, hates how she's treated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I lasted 2 months and I wear it as a badge of honour.

For all the taking the piss we've (I've) done over the years on teachers' hours, one of my friends recently gave up teaching aged 50 and after not quite 12 months looks ten years younger.

Â