General Election 2017

ender4

May managed to bland herself out of being skewered on anything but lots of tame questions and timid audience. Dimbleby pushed her the most.

Corbyn was confident and assured until he got a bit tired in the middle and must be wondering the actual **** is wrong with people demanding he commits to murdering millions of people. Strong on the token IRA shit even with the obvious Daily Mail believer. Then had a good finish with bringing police cuts into security.

Mostly a draw. No opinions will have been changed. I thought May would be a quivering wreck after 30 mins.

1 minute ago, colhint said:

I  know,  in a democracy ffs

Ask JC an awkward question  on TV  what do you get, about the person who asks the question

Is there a more punchable face

look at this bloke

he's a clearing in the woods

They are just people folks with concerns.

Wasn't his 'concern' if Corbyn would use nuclear weapons as a 1st strike in warfare?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colhint said:

doesn't matter.

whether you agree or not you should be able to voice your opinion if it's legal without concern

He can and he did. We can still call him a clearing in the woods for asking an asinine question. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I've been critical of Corbyn, highly critical at times and I still stand by those criticisms some things about him just don't sit well with me.

But.... but...

Faced with a choice between him and that horror on before him then its not even a choice as far as I'm concerned.

Mate, on this forum you hold a lot of sway because you are more villa than a lot of folks, but I am fooooookin glad that you want to vote for Labour, regardless of why, but because it matters now more than ever before. I am not trying to score a point here but not voting is bollo*ks so fair feckin play for declaring and I hope everyone on this forum takes heart from your opinion. 

9 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He can and he did. We can still call him a clearing in the woods for asking an asinine question. 

but that's your opinion, not his. Unless you think people can ask questions you support.

Edited by colhint
typo

Â