General Election 2017

ender4

Anyone else pushing through till dawn? I have two kids to look after tomorrow but it is worth it just to see feckers like EVERY LABOUR MP backtrack on the bollocks they pulled, TWICE on Corbyn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Anyone else pushing through till dawn? I have two kids to look after tomorrow but it is worth it just to see feckers like EVERY LABOUR MP backtrack on the bollocks they pulled, TWICE on Corbyn. 

Lot of Tory people may have also jumped the shark based on the exit poll and could be deleting tweets rapidly during the night 

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Lot of Tory people may have also jumped the shark based on the exit poll and could be deleting tweets rapidly during the night 

For sure. I suppose I look at polls on the whole as being biased towards what has happened in the past. This exit poll is actually backing up one (survation) of about eight polls taken prior to election day - in other words, the most accurate poll of all (the exit poll) is saying something most people did not predict, so is not biased towards the past. Factor in turnout, the power of social media, as well as an awful tory campaign and a great labour campaign, and I just don't see this going wrong. Cut to 6 am and me attempting suicide!

libs predicted to not take Cambridge 

that probably has some impact on the estimated number of Lib gains on the exit poll as this was seen as a strong chance for them ? 

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Rudd losing her seat would be phenomenal. 

Couple of bottles of Moretti down. If this happens, I'm getting on the rum!

• Like 2

Comparing the two declared seats against the YouGov prediction.

Newcastle:

• Labour: YouGov: 63%, Real 65%

• Tory: YouGov: 25%, Real 25%

Sunderland:

• Labour: YouGov: 56%, Real: 59%

• Tory: YouGov 29%, Real: 30%

Just now, dAVe80 said:

Couple of bottles of Moretti down. If this happens, I'm getting on the rum!

Ooh Moretti. Nice!

I'm on the red wine tonight. Pinotage, on my 5th glass. Gonna be as rough as a badgers arse when I wake up!

• Like 1

Â