• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Feels like the FSB playbook. Putin famously rumoured to have orchestrated the same sort of attack around his first election.

Might also just be very angry people from Dagestan, Inghushetia or Chechnya, who have carried the brunt of this war with their kids coming home in body bags and the government refusing to admit they’re even dead.

It isn’t many weeks since the last shoot out in Dagestan between police and ex soldiers.

Edited by magnkarl

Honestly would not be surprised if this was a false flag like those apartment bombings 20 years ago. Blame it on Ukrainians to drum up support for the war.

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Islamic state saying it was them

clearly Islam has a new found fondness for falling out of windows 

I assume their are plenty of Islamic state sympathisers in Dagestan. Probably a few of those lads that did it. 

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Honestly would not be surprised if this was a false flag like those apartment bombings 20 years ago. Blame it on Ukrainians to drum up support for the war.

Putin is a dictator. He doesn't need to worry about what the average Joe thinks about him or the war. There's no chance this is a false flag operation. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, regular_john said:

Why would IS attack Russia?

Because of Russia’s help given to Assad in Syria killed a lot of them and went a long way to destroying their caliphate.They have also been attacking Iran recently, a close Russian ally.

The same branch of IS bombed St Petersburg a few years ago and Russia said they foiled an attack from them on a Moscow mosque a couple of weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

and Russia said they foiled an attack from them on a Moscow mosque a couple of weeks ago. 

If anything was the false flag it was this.

IIRC a number of foreign governments issued warnings from their embassies telling their citizens to avoid public places in Russia as an attack from an Islamic terror group was highly likely.That Russia managed to foil this attack within hours always seemed a little convenient

6 hours ago, regular_john said:

Why would IS attack Russia?

To prevent Russia joining NATO

To remove Russian Nazis from power

To protect Muslims in Dombass

Moscow was part of ISIS in the 11th century

😁

• Like 1

Russia does have a lot of Islamic republics within it, they’ve been treated awfully since forever. It does seem weird that they could just walk into one or Moscow’s most famous concert halls.

If anything, with the Russian groups fighting for Ukraine showing how weak Russias internal defences are, as well as this attack not being stopped, it shows that Vlad has little control internally.

I’m shocked that the 4 suspected gunmen have been arrested. Why weren’t they shot or shot themselves? If they are indeed still alive then they are going to wish they were dead.

Just now, Genie said:

I’m shocked that the 4 suspected gunmen have been arrested. Why weren’t they shot or shot themselves? If they are indeed still alive then they are going to wish they were dead.

This assumes it's not just 4 suckers Russia have picked up. 

Or maybe they want to be seen and become martyrs. 

Just now, sidcow said:

This assumes it's not just 4 suckers Russia have picked up. 

Or maybe they want to be seen and become martyrs. 

Yeah, I do have doubts they have the 4 gunmen. I would have thought it would be in everyone’s interest for them to be dead but maybe the Russian authorities want to play it a different way.

Russia stated they were picking up heading towards Ukraine. 

Yeah, I believe that. 

They're obviously going to pin it on Ukraine regardless. 

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Russia stated they were picking up heading towards Ukraine. 

Yeah, I believe that. 

They're obviously going to pin it on Ukraine regardless. 

Pin it on Ukraine all they want, the only people who will believe that narrative are the brain washed idiots who also think the invasion of Ukraine is justified. 

Â