17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Because Aston Villa

Had we not just outright given them a two goal start the last time we were competing and playing well till the suicide. No hari kari and we have a chance!

13 minutes ago, YLN said:

That Odoi guy seems to be enjoying himself.

Sessegnon is 17? What a talent

Is he ? Only 17 ?

Im surprised the commentators didn’t mention it......

About 1,000,000,000,000, times....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fulham are a good side there is no denying that but so are we. We have played them twice and we have one win each. The last time we played them were were without Grealish, Adomah and Kodjia. 

I also think it will help that you know what you get with Fulham there is no secret to how they play. I think we have enough about us to beat them in front of a full house at Wembley where we will comfortably out number and out sing their supporters as they don't have 20k passionate, vociferous fans never mind 40k.

Let's ensure we take care of business tomorrow then bring them on. We play to our potential and there is nothing to fear.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, London Villa said:

Wow. The comments on here are staggering. 

We can hammer ANYONE from this division on our day. 

Have some faith, back the team and let's see what happens. 

Seriously this forum is like a women's bingo morning sometimes.

Bingo

My only fear, is that we can get some form out of the forwards we have.

We cannot keep relying on Jack and Snoddy to carry the fight.

We have a very durable outfit.....I just hope we can find something in the next 2 games from the front men.

• Like 1

I do not subscribe to the pundits claims that Fulham were magnificent......They did ok and the first goal changed the game.

Derby were a shadow of the team that won the other night......Tom Lawrence was not "at it" at all, like he was Friday night, very disappointing display from him.....Mitrovic turned the tables on Davies.

Derby lacked the composure that seen them through on Friday......no great performances tonight, sorry TV pundits.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1