Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They've had two half shots and one off target and they're two nil up. 

It's impossible for us to win a game of football - it just isn't possible - the game against Barnsley we completely dominated and lost 3-1. It makes no sense. None of it. Hasn't done for a while.

I think done players are taking back handers

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

They've had two half shots and one off target and they're two nil up. 

It's impossible for us to win a game of football - it just isn't possible - the game against Barnsley we completely dominated and lost 3-1. It makes no sense. None of it. Hasn't done for a while.

I agree - but we have to do something. We can't go to 60 mins 2-0 down, playing well and expect to score at any point. The lack of any real change to the shape within games is starting to drive me insane.

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Sorry I cannot watch Kodja, he is the reason we cannot play a front 2 because it's him and some other bloke he neither knows or cares where he is on the pitch.

Yes, because we were so amazing whilst he was in AFCON. Did we manage a goal when he was away? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Sorry I cannot watch Kodja, he is the reason we cannot play a front 2 because it's him and some other bloke he neither knows or cares where he is on the pitch.

Couldn't agree more. The amount of times he loses possession with silly step overs is staggering. Hogans movement is fantastic in comparison.