Match Thread: Nottm Forest v Villa

limpid

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

For a team playing a new formation for the first time I think we've looked fairly comfortable.

Stupid error cost us a goal. Apart from that they've caused us no problems.

Need to kick on and win this though.

No, dont you mean we're shit, keepers shit, kodjia is a lazy shit, grealish is shit, defence is shit, morten harkett is shit, bruce is shit, the formation is shit, tactics are shit.

Get with it man! 

• Like 1

Just now, RimmyJimmer said:

No, dont you mean we're shit, keepers shit, kodjia is a lazy shit, grealish is shit, defence is shit, morten harkett is shit, bruce is shit, the formation is shit, tactics are shit.

Get with it man! 

Ah yeah, sorry that's it.

1-1 at half time, Bruce out!

The reason Hourihane is playing so poor is because he is not playing in is strongest position. He is a hard working midfielder, who likes to run forward. Bruce sets up his midfielders like they are all Huddlestone, that they have no legs and can't run. They stand next to the defense and wait and wait and wait. When we win the ball, we have no one to pass to whatsoever. Only opportunity is to hoof it. Hourihane is not a deep midfielder, he is an energetic attacking midfielder. Idiotic tactics again from Bruce, he needs to let the players play.

We might as well be playing 8-0-2. Also what annoys me a lot, is that Bruce buys Hogan, if we are going to bypass the midfield and only hoof the ball why the hell would you not buy a target man who might actually do OK with the long balls? Hogan will be good if used correctly, as will Hourihane.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

For a team playing a new formation for the first time I think we've looked fairly comfortable.

Stupid error cost us a goal. Apart from that they've caused us no problems.

Need to kick on and win this though.

They've caused few problems because they are heading for League 1.

Yhe benchmark has to be an awful lot higher than that.

Been poor all game...apart from a couple of minutes when we scored and got a corner....last to everything...no pressing...no movement...no possession...equaliser was always going to happen..for a 3 and a 5 to work you need to have possession.....if not you end up with 5 at the back and inviting them to come on...get a bit of belief boys and start playing 

Just now, Daweii said:

Assombalonga (if that is how it's spelled)

He's cut big circles out of the back of socks. 

Think that was from a challenge in the first half.

At least the commentator said something about it I think