Match Thread: Tottenham v Villa

limpid

Not watching as I'm on a train, but I'm guessing, it's going...

Hoof, if up to Agbonlahor, he's got no legs to run the channels and no brain to hold it up. 

So it keeps coming back, to the midfield, where we lose to ball because it's our weakest area. Subsequently putting the defence under constant pressure. 

Am I close?

• Like 3

Just now, jon_c said:

Hoof, if up to Agbonlahor, he's got no legs to run the channels and no brain to hold it up. 

So it keeps coming back, to the midfield, where we lose to ball because it's our weakest area. Subsequently putting the defence under constant pressure. 

Am I close?

Spot on. 

Every time the BBC cover or comment on AVFC it's always biased or negative,don't get why they don't like us, and don't get me started on Danny mills, Gary crisp, and Alan Geordie shearer!

Just now, DK82 said:

Just rewound it to see, he ran with the ball and it bounced off his shins onto the Spurs player. There were two players inside he could have passed to.

Adomah needs to start moving more. Just then again he was about 3 yards away from Hutton with his back to goal

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Our passing at times is dire.  People can knock Bruce for the standard of our football, but the quality just isn't there.

Keeping in mind that Spurs are a good side, this should be an interesting market on how far we're still off premiership quality. I suspect is still pretty far.

• Like 1

Just now, jon_c said:

Am I close?

No not that bad, if anything I'd say the biggest issue at the moment is we're trying to play in front of them rather than in behind, especially adomah 

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Adomah needs to start moving more. Just then again he was about 3 yards away from Hutton with his back to goal

True, but Hutton needs to stop being a headless chicken with the ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I think other teams purposely close down all avenues other than Hutton to get him in possession.

haha, he always has acres of space, the other players just back off him, cause they know he will not find anyone with his passes and crosses

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, adam67 said:

Every time the BBC cover or comment on AVFC it's always biased or negative,don't get why they don't like us, and don't get me started on Danny mills, Gary crisp, and Alan Geordie shearer!

was that time we brought football back into the dark ages on their station

2 minutes ago, adam67 said:

"SHIT SUPPORT M'LORD"

"SHIT ON THE CITY"

"ON THE PISS M'LORD"

"IF MY OLD MAN......"