Match Thread: Cardiff v Villa

limpid

Tshibola for Gardner. Ayew for Westwood.

----------------Tshibola-------Bacuna-----------

Adomah--------------Grealish-----------Ayew

---------------------McCormack-----------------

Go for it.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Thank god my clash of clans shield is down.  I'm off to vent my frustration by kicking the brown stuff out of someone's village. 

Would you please get a shield for our team please? No need for 7 days one, just a 45 mins one would do. 

Thanks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Well if you can't win the physical battle.....there is nothing to apply, because any talent you have got will be negated, especially by a Warnock team.....but Leeds & Blues showed us that.

You can avoid the physical battle by good passing and movement - if the opposition can't get near you or the ball they can't out muscle you. Unfortunately we are awful at passing and the less said about movement off the ball the better.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Just because Westwood and Gardner aren't good enough doesn't mean that Tshibola has suddenly become good enough. I seriously don't think any of our four central options are good enough to compete for promotion.

And a four year deal for Gardner still baffles me. He offers nothing in defence or attack other than a body.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

He'd be another passenger, the striker version of Westwood and Gardner.

In my opinion, of course.

He might be, I'm not really suggesting we bring him on for what he can do himself, more for the influence he'd have on the rest of the side - the ability to just pop it forward would make life a lot easier for Westwood, Gardner and the full backs.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He might be, I'm not really suggesting we bring him on for what he can do himself, more for the influence he'd have on the rest of the side - the ability to just pop it forward would make life a lot easier for Westwood, Gardner and the full backs.

I'd bring on Ayew, get him to run at the defenders and link with McCormack and Jack, think that could work. Bring off Bacuna and move Jack back a bit to pick up the ball in the space vacated by the midfield, our midfield of course.

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

Tshibola for Gardner. Ayew for Westwood.

----------------Tshibola-------Bacuna-----------

Adomah--------------Grealish-----------Ayew

---------------------McCormack-----------------

Go for it.

I actually don't hate this. 

8 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I was pessimistic after seeing a midfield partnership of Gardner Westwood but i thought we would at least give it a go i didn't expect us to be this shit.

As soon as I seen that.....I knew what was coming.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Tish is a little bit overrated on here IMO.

I can only speak for myself mate, and i don't think Tshibola is great, but i do think he is better than Westwood and Gardner.  He also offers more in way of a physical presence.