Match Thread: Cardiff v Villa

limpid

Im sorry but Bruce has to get blame for this shite now. everybody and their mother would know this team couldnt compete. not playing Tish in a dire situation like this is attrocious. is Jedinak injured? Dare i say would have been good to have Gestede today. Him and even Gabby can handle physicality a bit more but this team is disgraceful

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Im sorry but Bruce has to geet blame for this shite now. everybody and their mother would know this team couldnt compete. not playing Tish in a dire situation like this is attrocious. is Jedinak injured? Dare i say would have been good tk have Gestede today. Him and even Gabby can handle physicality a bit more but this tsam is disgraceful

Jedinak out with illness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

I know its fashionable for managers to "give it 15mins" before makimg changes, but that half was so bad, they need to be changes at half time. 

Problem is, I think Bruce will see Gabby as the one to make a difference.

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I was pessimistic after seeing a midfield partnership of Gardner Westwood but i thought we would at least give it a go i didn't expect us to be this shit.

you didnt expect it to be shit?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Im sorry but Bruce has to geet blame for this shite now. everybody and their mother would know this team couldnt compete. not playing Tish in a dire situation like this is attrocious. is Jedinak injured? Dare i say would have been good tk have Gestede today. Him and even Gabby can handle physicality a bit more but this tsam is disgraceful

If Jedi is injured, what do you suggest. He is playing the first choice players that most of us would have to accept. We have seen so little of Tish that how can he be the saviour, he hasn't even tried in U23 matches in front of Bruce, he's only here coz we have nothing else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

That, and no talent.

Well if you can't win the physical battle.....there is nothing to apply, because any talent you have got will be negated, especially by a Warnock team.....but Leeds & Blues showed us that.

Terrible to watch this. Its like watching our slow paced sideways attacking of the last few years.

Grealish isn't doing enough in the hole - he's not direct or fast enough.

McCormack isn't showing for the ball up front either, but we need attacking options so for me it has to be one of Westwood or Gardner off with Ayew coming on. Grealish can then play slightly deeper as the tip of a 3 in midfield, with Adomah right and Ayew left of McCormack.

Dare I say it, this is a game crying out for a Gestede type player that we can play direct to.

We are lucky to be only 1 goal down.

I hope Bruce makes changes earlier rather than waiting until 70-75 mins as he has in the last few games.

Just now, DK82 said:

Problem is, I think Bruce will see Gabby as the one to make a difference.

In fairness, it's our pattern that needs changing and he's the only real player on the bench that can do that. 

Tshibola is very much like Gardner and Westwood, The defenders would be like for like, Ayew maybe would be more mobile than McCormack and RHM is a poor mans Ayew. 

Gabby is the sensible option. I know that means we're in a dark place, but the only real option we have to change things at the moment is Gabby. Ugh.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, it's our pattern that needs changing and he's the only real player on the bench that can do that. 

Tshibola is very much like Gardner and Westwood, The defenders would be like for like, Ayew maybe would be more mobile than McCormack and RHM is a poor mans Ayew. 

Gabby is the sensible option. I know that means we're in a dark place, but the only real option we have to change things at the moment is Gabby. Ugh.

He'd be another passenger, the striker version of Westwood and Gardner.

In my opinion, of course.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You are right, the current two are solid so lets just leave it asd is. They show it every week.:rolleyes:

Just because Westwood and Gardner aren't good enough doesn't mean that Tshibola has suddenly become good enough. I seriously don't think any of our four central options are good enough to compete for promotion.

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

If Jedi is injured, what do you suggest. He is playing the first choice players that most of us would have to accept. We have seen so little of Tish that how can he be the saviour, he hasn't even tried in U23 matches in front of Bruce, he's only here coz we have nothing else.

Its all so brittle........the good results we have are great but it's all so fragile.