Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

There is a scene in Man On Fire when a man refers to those who kidnapped his daughter. He was in on it for the insurance money after they assured him they would look after her and let her watch TV and eat Ice cream then return. 

"They lied to me. THEY LIED TO ME!!"

That is how I feel about people who said the Championship would be 100mph fun. It just mostly just two shit negatives teams, two negative managers, 22 crap players who can't create or even run. It isn't even fun.

...and the refs, the **** refs.

"They lied to me!!!!!!!"

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Sign a load of overpriced, underdelivering shite to complement the utter shite that we retained from last season, **** bollocks the lot of them. 

About sums it up to be honest.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There is a scene in Man On Fire when a man refers to those who kidnapped his daughter. He was in on it for the insurance money after they assured him they would look after her and let her watch TV and eat Ice cream then return. 

"They lied to me. THEY LIED TO ME!!"

That is how I feel about people who said the Championship would be 100mph fun. It just mostly just two shit negatives teams, two negative managers, 22 crap players who can't create or even run. It isn't even fun.

...and the refs, the **** refs.

"They lied to me!!!!!!!"

Denzel could play Kodjia.

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The commentators and ref have been woeful.

They kept banging on about QPR's totally non-penalty shout. Our penalty gets shown once with the commentator saying 'ehhhh he goes down easily'. They show the blatant foul on Kodjia once, with half his shirt hanging off.

I **** hate football.

Does anyone know who the co commentator is? Must be ex qpr or something.

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I give Jed the Sanchez award for me bricking my pants wondering which member of the opposition he'll give it to everytime he gets the ball

Now that you mention it, it seems that Sanchez and Jedinak are the same player. And I loath Sanchez, what's the point in winning the ball if you consistently give it back to the opposition a moment or two later?