Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

Best I can say about that is it was an agricultural performance from the Villa yet Villa could and should have been two goals to the good.

Best players so far in my view have been Amavi and Chester followed by Adomah.

I wouldn't take one player from that QPR team yet the game is still level.

The midfield trio of Gardner and Jedinak has been awful. Surely Tish couldn't be much worse?

18 minutes ago, Richard said:

Not impressed by team selection or the way we are playing.

I think that's a bit unfair. It's not the greatest for skill but this team is playing with a lot more spirit than the shower against Norwich, We are easily containing QPR in defence and have had quite a few shots. Disastrous penalty but I don't think confidence has really recovered since the RDM fiasco.

Edited by briny_ear

2 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

It wasn't an open goal and it wasn't 3 yards out.  I've also seen Henry miss an actual open goal from .5 yards out. 

Oh come off it keeper was on the floor it was a practical open goal! Terrible miss. Please don't compare Henry to McCormack!

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

So gets no credit at all for his first 7 games. I must sent a note to rdm thanking him for those results. Dress it up however you want we have been poor , very poor, since Brighton away

I think doubts have crept in since Leeds.

We really needed to get rid of all the bacteria from last season. We got rid of a lot and spent a load granted, a step in the right direction. However, we still have those few now multiplying and seemingly infecting the new cells. Then the rot has started again.  

We are the most toothless bunch of pussies I've ever seen.

QPR are utter shite and yet again we let a rubbish team on a horrific run off the hook.

Half time or not this is only going one way.

Bacuna is doing a great impression of Westwood. Kodjia yet again thinking he's better than he is.

Our best moments have come from when Gardner breaks beyond the attack and Ross gets the ball in the hole.

We need to do that far far more often instead of watching our forwards run into blind alleys. 

• Like 1

The commentators and ref have been woeful.

They kept banging on about QPR's totally non-penalty shout. Our penalty gets shown once with the commentator saying 'ehhhh he goes down easily'. They show the blatant foul on Kodjia once, with half his shirt hanging off.

I **** hate football.

• Like 3

Hopeless

Wrong personnel, Wrong formation, Wrong tactics

Not one ounce of guile in the midfield

McCormack is completely wasted in this set-up

on the plus side we look solid at the back

Midfield woeful

Watch the ref give them a penalty this half

We need two new midfielders absolutely desperately

• Like 1