Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Kodija kinda reminds me of a "young" Kanu when he was at Arsenal.

A bit lanky, looks a bit lazy from time to time. Has a strange type of technique with his feet, tries to be a bit too extravagant and want's to do it all himself.

Still like him thou, for the most part.

People are massively jumping the gun when they suggest he'd be a good player in the premiership. The difference between him and Kanu is that Kanu made better decisions and had a football brain.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Not one shot in 33 minutes really poor from an attacking sense

This. Feels like most of the play has been in our half. Defensively I don't feel worried, but it doesn't seem like any of our attacks are going to cohere into a proper chance.

I don't understand how Gabby has become the lone striker while our wingers are Ayew and Kodjia. There is no urgency whatsoever with Ayew, Grealish, and Kodjia. They get the ball and hold it. We need someone who will drive forward. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villanun said:

This. Feels like most of the play has been in our half. Defensively I don't feel worried, but it doesn't seem like any of our attacks are going to cohere into a proper chance.

Not looking worrying by no means guarantees we don't concede, unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People are massively jumping the gun when they suggest he'd be a good player in the premiership. The difference between him and Kanu is that Kanu made better decisions and had a football brain.

I still feel that Amavi is probably the only one who would be a regular at PL level.

(Unless you wan't to get relegated that is)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Two poor teams playing very poor football.

Two teams trying to outdo each other in being piss poor.

Its a piss off.