January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Just now, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

So, Ayew and Tish out so far. Taylor and Bedeau on the way in. that leaves 2 more out and 1 more in according to the Xia Vinci code.

McCormack hopefully one of the outs .

Just went on a Palace forum who suspected that Scott Hogan would be a replacement for Benteke if they signed him. FWIW i don't think we'd have a chance in hell at signing him but thought i'd add fuel to the fire.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Can everyone stop saying it's Benteke!? I know it's not going to be Benteke. You know it's not going to be Benteke. We all know it's not going to be Benteke.

So now I've got the idea in my head it's Benteke, so I'm going to be gutted when it's not Benteke. Even if the guy who's not Benteke turns out to be really good, I'm gonna be thinking about what if it was Benteke.

Benteke.

ITK?

• Like 2

Just now, guyavfc said:

Just went on a Palace forum who suspected that Scott Hogan would be a replacement for Benteke if they signed him. FWIW i don't think we'd have a chance in hell at signing him but thought i'd add fuel to the fire.

You old rascal  - teasing us with thoughts of a glorious return .

15 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Can everyone stop saying it's Benteke!? I know it's not going to be Benteke. You know it's not going to be Benteke. We all know it's not going to be Benteke.

So now I've got the idea in my head it's Benteke, so I'm going to be gutted when it's not Benteke. Even if the guy who's not Benteke turns out to be really good, I'm gonna be thinking about what if it was Benteke.

Benteke.

In terms of percentage.....How much do you think it could be Benteke.:)

Ps actually I wouldn't be fussed in having him back.

Edited by TRO