January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

I don't know much about schlupp apart from his name is really, really silly. 

Would have Brady in the squad though. 

I have a few mates that are Leicester fans and they rate him, apparently he was phenomenal the year that they got promotion, I am only going off there opinions though mate.

• Like 1

No way Dale Stephens would come here anyways, he asked to leave Brighton last summer so he could join Burnley(?!) so he could play in the Premier League, Brighton said no and now looks likely he will get to play in premier league with Brighton next season anyhow. 

Maybe the Stephens links are just lazy journalism because of Calderwood joining the backroom team.

Or maybe he's actually been recommended and Calderwood knows something that we all don't, like a January release clause or he's still in contact with him or something. 

I hadn't realised he'd been allowed out The Belfry, but then again Julie B blocked me on twitter so I don't get the announcements through anymore 

Edited by skarroki

40 minutes ago, Jareth said:

When I see Schlupp and Brady together it makes me think of the noise I'd hear withdrawing from Karen. 

Perhaps when Its a slap across her chops, that, I would like to see.

40 minutes ago, Jareth said:

When I see Schlupp and Brady together it makes me think of the noise I'd hear withdrawing from Karen. 

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

maybe "schlupp across" would've kept it more playful and sound less woman beatery, maybe not. Maybe it's just one of those rare times in life where making reference to a penis would actually be a good thing. ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

The Mirror (I know right, so I wont be bothered not linking it) suggested Bruce would be willing to listen to offers on McCormack, Jedinak and Elphick in order to free up some funds, that Xia has handed him a relocated feline worth £25m (I should start breeding these transfer kitty's) and that he's after a GK, RB, LM, ST.

Are you sure it's not a fighting bosem? 

3 hours ago, Villa Stu said:

Just read on sky sports transfer centre that us and Albion are monitoring the situation with Schlupp.

The journo misheard .  Albion are apparently monitoring a schmuck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Is it starting to look like another....clearout?

You know What TRO I've been thinking that also.... I know a lot of reports are just made up or recycled but there's no smoke with out fire looks like Bruce doesn't fancy to many of the lads....

I'm not sure if I'm happy, excited or worried about that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Upper north stander said:

You know What TRO I've been thinking that also.... I know a lot of reports are just made up or recycled but there's no smoke with out fire looks like Bruce doesn't fancy to many of the lads....

I'm not sure if I'm happy, excited or worried about that.

I'm not sure I'm happy with many of them....however i an also caught between getting rid & stability.

however, I think we have sat on our hands with many of them.

I just hope we can turn around this sorry business of signing worse than we have already got which seems to have been par for the course of the last dark years.

the good signings you can count on one hand.

• Like 1