Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, USA_Villa said:

I live in hope that Stoke are stupid enough to offer this man a job.

It would be a perfect fit. Lump it up to Crouchy and see what happens. Just what Brucie ordered, a big lad up front..

Can’t see stoke wanting him in all honesty but I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted it if offered 

23 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Think he’s been poached four  times - didn’t he quit early in his management after a few weeks to leave Wigan for palace  and then quit palace for blues and then he quit blues for Wigan and Wigan for Sunderland .

money talks ;)

I mean the more mid season and coming in to do a job. Like Big Sam or Pullis are known for. All managers follow the money. 

4 hours ago, Dave J said:

Oh my gosh - can I start to get a little excited at this news - is someone really willing to give us money for Bruce ? Now I am far from being a Mark Hughes fan ( superb footballer) but still has much to do to prove himself as a top manager - but I reckon he would give us a better chance to go up - rather than sticking with Bruce.

This is not intended as a ringing endorsement of Hughes - moreover I have very little faith in Boring Bruce to deliver.

but Dave, we have the little thing to look after called our promotion bid......its like a mom leaving home and new one coming in, you lose the momentum what you have and the spirit....the new one is an unknown quantity.

who is the person who can galvanise us to doing that.....not saying SB is the greatest, but he does know the camp warts n all and they all know him.

On 1/7/2018 at 23:21, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we don't win the next game he shouldn't be sacked.  If then we don't win the game after that he is walking a tightrope.  If we then do not win the 3rd game then I think the club will need to act as it will mean yet another poor run of results.

I can't see any of this happening though.  I think we'll win all 3.

Come on Stoke!!!!! :-)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Bruce leaves and we don't get promoted who will you have to blame then? 

Bruce

*edit* @vreitti - Great minds and all that!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Bruce leaves and we don't get promoted who will you have to blame then? 

Bruce for not leaving sooner :P

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This thread feels like some won't be happy even if we do. 

That's probably because some don't feel we will under Bruce.

If anyone feels it's more important to get rid of Bruce than to get promoted they have issues.

But to feel it's important to get rid of Bruce to get promoted it's another issue IMO.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sne said:

That's probably because some don't feel we will under Bruce.

If anyone feels it's more important to get rid of Bruce than to get promoted they have issues.

But to feel it's important to get rid of Bruce to get promoted it's another issue IMO.

Thats why, we have to wait and see.

I think the thought of getting promotion with SB is more than they could bear:)

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think the thought of getting promotion with SB is more than they could bear:)

I'd be delighted with that.

Having him on as manager in the PL thou...

Â