Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, Xela said:

I don't think we should give the new signings any time to settle at all. 

Lets get a new manager and a new squad in again! 

I'd agree if this was on the players.

But it isn't. It's 100% on Bruce. We start well, knock it about, then we stop playing and they play us off the park.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't think we should give the new signings any time to settle at all. 

Lets get a new manager and a new squad in again! 

They'll have the rest of the season to settle in because it looks like we're not planning on using a midfield. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

This is more of his team now and needs to sort things out. 

It's starting to be consistently bad. 

How? All midfield signings he made have been with team for few days. He had zero impact on them as of yet. 

Edited by Alakagom

4 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Been saying for a couple of months that questions need to be asked. He literally has no excuses.

I would take warnock in a heartbeat as it stands.

How is Warnock any different to Bruce?

Bruce got Hull promoted with shitty team. It's not like Warnock's a master tactician 

• Like 1

Just now, Alakagom said:

How? All signings he made have been with team for few days. He had zero impact on them as of yet. 

We shouldn't just have to rely on new signings playing well. He is the manager. It's been shit for a couple of months now. 

• Like 1

It doesnt matter who we appoint, how much time they have, who they sign, the football (and of course results) are just pox-ridden shite. Over and over and over.

Sack him, dont sack him, it makes **** all difference. Why even bother anymore? Put the club into receivership, we are an embarrassment. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

We shouldn't just have to rely on new signings playing well. He is the manager. It's been shit for a couple of months now. 

From what I read here most have been happy with him compared to what Di Matteo shown tbf, but yes I agree. 

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think a lot of people are overreacting right now.

We have a completely new midfield. 

Bruce is still the right man for the job. 

We need to stop chopping and changing managers and squads. 

I will begin to judge him next season. 

Judge him next season? So if we lost 10 in a row now, you will still judge him next season? All I hear is excuses and mindless optimism based on nothing.

• Like 2

He's got to be given time to get the new players embedded in to the team. This is no way going to be a quick fix and we still have weak areas that need sorting.

Only criticism I would lay at Bruce's door so far is his GK choice and the fact that we haven't brought in another CB.

Just now, Zatman said:

I do think he has to take the blame for our style of play though. players dont seem to have a clue what to do at the moment

True, but I still think it's going to take time. We've replaced our entire midfield and still have Hutton as RB so it was never going to be easy. Will be interesting to see how we play with Hogan and Kodjia in the team.

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Judge him next season? So if we lost 10 in a row now, you will still judge him next season? All I hear is excuses and mindless optimism based on nothing.

If we won 2-3 what would you?

We have so much impatience from our fans..

I am confident he is the right man for the job and i believe that he is capable of getting us promoted next season.

What a ****. All the goodwill from the signings pissed away in shit performances.

AGAIN.

He doesnt have a clue. Get rid. Every matchday Ive spent the past week forgetting the garbage from before and am deluded into the hope we wont be so **** futile this time and hey ho there we are

AGAIN

**** off

First it was better than di Matteo

Then the excuse was we're winning even when playing badly, sign of a good team

Then we stopped winning and it was take your pick of midfielder to blame the entire team's performance and the tactics on.

Then we were buying new midfielders to replace the ones that were complained about. We've replaced every position on the pitch who the fans have generally agreed need replacing. 

We're losing every week with only a rare sniff at goal and it's the tactics that are wrong. I don't want Bruce to leave, I want him to wake up and realise his part in us not living up to expectations. Stop telling us how terrible the performances are, we're being put through them.

Makes it all the worse when so many of us were hoping this would be the game we'd see a huge change. 

Please please change tactics and salvage this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

What a ****. All the goodwill from the signings pissed away in shit performances.

AGAIN.

He doesnt have a clue. Get rid. Every matchday Ive spent the past week forgetting the garbage from before and am deluded into the hope we wont be so **** futile this time and hey ho there we are

AGAIN

**** off

So let him bring in a shitload of players, that we all agree we desperately needed, and then bin him off after some of them have played together for 45 mins? 

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Â