Pre match thread

Dirk

Really hoping for a win tonight and I think we can do it. Barnsley have lost their last two, missing 2 good players. Our confidence should be high after the Newcastle game and we are unbeaten in 4 now. Hopefully we will generate some momentum from that and carry it into tonight.

---------------No Gollini for you-------------

Bacuna---Elphick---Chester---Amavi
----------Jedinak---Tshibola----------
Adomah--------------------------- Ayew

---------Kodjia---McCormack-------

Bench: Bunn, Baker, Cissokho, Gardner, Westwood, Grealish, Gestede

36 minutes ago, BOF said:

Welcome to being everyone's Category A game this season.

Something I noticed on their website, they have a category A* price too. Who on earth could could those teams be? Maybe that's reserved for Newcastle, they are a much bigger club after all, only fair they should pay the price :P

44 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Something I noticed on their website, they have a category A* price too. Who on earth could could those teams be? Maybe that's reserved for Newcastle, they are a much bigger club after all, only fair they should pay the price :P

And as we know, if Newcastle are good at one thing (and they are only good at one thing) then it's high attendance.

2 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

It's alright mate - all parked up for free in metrodome having a pint - no hastle, very civilised. 

Nice one, I've taken the kids swimming to the metrodome and can safely say the locals don't all have webbed feet ;)

I'll be setting off in 40 mins, will try parking there first.

• Like 1