The Championship thread

TrentVilla

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Going to Craven Cottage for Fulham against the scum on Saturday . . . anyone know the ground? Any particular recommendations, things I need to be aware of, etc?

The main thing to be aware of is the Neanderthals in blue shirts, they're an unsavoury bunch, prone to spitting and shouting loudly about the vile. 

The good news is there'll probably only be around 150 of them. Benefit day isn't until next week. 

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Going to Craven Cottage for Fulham against the scum on Saturday . . . anyone know the ground? Any particular recommendations, things I need to be aware of, etc?

its a nice ground and though was a while since I was at the ground I remember a nice walk through a park into the stadium. Not exactly the roughest part of London so we went think 3 boozers and were all grand and cheap enough

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Watch him score past us

Forest face Aston Villa on Sunday and Bendtner, who has scored 29 goals in 72 appearances for his country, said he was not quite ready to play.

"I need a little bit of time to settle and adjust but it won't be long," he added.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37296483

• Like 1

On 8 September 2016 at 09:46, HanoiVillan said:

If you're driving, park on the south side of the river, pint in the Duke's Head and then a nice walk over the bridge and through the park 20 minutes before the match. 

Unfortunately, the best thing about Craven Cottage is no longer there:

665x100087_zpsdnkjyk7z.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 09:52, It's Your Round said:

The main thing to be aware of is the Neanderthals in blue shirts, they're an unsavoury bunch, prone to spitting and shouting loudly about the vile. 

The good news is there'll probably only be around 150 of them. Benefit day isn't until next week. 

Amazingly they've shifted  3,000 tickets for the Fulham game which is probably more than they've sold in the last 5 away games.

SHA are brilliant away...bit like us under MON.

They were actually 27/10 to win today which is ridiculous as they've had big wins at Fulham in last two seasons.

Brentford is the result of the day.

Still early days for me but we really need to get 6 points on the board with these two home games.

Â