The Championship thread

TrentVilla

Early days, but already looking like a tall order for Rotherham in the points distribution table.  I find this gives a better visual idea of what's going on than a regular table does.

825f46e3c31ba9bfb6cb197cde2928cb.png

still haven't acclimatised to this league. Haven't bothered with the highlights show after the first week, it was goddawful. Aside from us, I haven't the foggiest how any of the other clubs are generally doing until straying upon the odd table / stat as per BoF's above. Obviously aware that Newcastle were doing well and Rotherham were shit, but otherwise no clue. Surprised Wolves are so low, I thought they started well? ( as example a ) 

Edited by Rodders

7 hours ago, Rodders said:

still haven't acclimatised to this league. Haven't bothered with the highlights show after the first week, it was goddawful. Aside from us, I haven't the foggiest how any of the other clubs are generally doing until straying upon the odd table / stat as per BoF's above. Obviously aware that Newcastle were doing well and Rotherham were shit, but otherwise no clue. Surprised Wolves are so low, I thought they started well? ( as example a ) 

I don't think our club has acclimatised either, at half time they still show premier league scores more than championship ones

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Honestly think Brighton are going to walk the league this season by some distance. 

Surely you mean Newcastle? Not played well again today but winning at a ground where we were comfortably beaten.

No way they aren't getting auto promotion.

Brighton looking good for 2nd....I think Norwich are a little overrated tbh.

Â