Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

Mile all the best buddy. You have been a absolute trojan warrior for us. Never complained just got on with it. Helped us at cb when Bruce stitched the team up to prove a point. 

Thank for you very thing mile. Good luck. 

• Like 3

Gutted to see Big Jed go, but I think it is probably for the best now given he will be 35 next season.

Isn't the most gifted footballer (understatement) but what he lacked footballing wise, he more than made up with his aerial dominance, strength and passion.

Chuffed to bits that he is leaving on a high and wish him all the best in the future whatever that may entail.

Maybe the only player I've ever seen win his own 2nd ball in the air

Vs long ball teams he served a purpose, same as Whelan, depending on who we played he could be a very useful player, shame Bruce moved him to CB and almost tainted him here, another who did his job got us up and we can now let go happy to wave him off thankful for what he did

And that stare after his baggies penalty :lol:

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You have been a absolute trojan warrior for us.

I'd argue that's a bit incongruous, what with the Trojans more famously being known for letting things slip fatally past them with ease and whatnot.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The 4 lads released I think Villa fans would struggle to think of bad word about them. Not most talented but all 4 had an impact on and off the pitch

Easy to forget how rotten this club was in summer 2016

Agreed (although I’m sure some will have a bad word to say about Hutton)

Â