Shout me when it comes to you.

Kirkstall road SW2 I think, my memory is rubbish for stuff like that

Shit no, that was the old place...grrrr

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

If I did, I conveniently forgot :)

The food around here is goooood.

There's gourmet burgers, Brazilian steak houses and all sorts, but they can't charge as much as they do in Soho and Spitalfields where they have their other outlets.

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

cutting up firewood. 

The gas meter cupboard thing outside the house has rotted and fallen to bits. I will mostly be making a new one. From wood and stone and metal.

I'm stuffed after a Pizza Hut lunchtime buffet today.  Too much pizza! I'm not doing much - it has been a busy week at work and I'm just thankful for the 2 day break (largely filled with neglected housework).  

5 hours ago, Xann said:

Ok - Further away from Curry town.

Dulwich was dull, but like a lot of dull London, it's got nicer.

Coming down on 21st now, got tickets to see "Wicked" the next day, if you wanna hook me up with the cool record shops PM me :)

Never posted in here before as usually I'm working, but today we went ski-ing in Santa Fe New Mexico and ditto for tomorrow (Saturday.)

Sunday I'm meeting an old friend and colleague I haven't seen for 15 years in Albuquerque before driving to Truth & Consequences to tour the Virgin Galactic space port. Onto El Paso Texas as a base for a week of work . El Paso is sort of ground zero for some of the illegal immigration issues in the US so I'm intrigued to meet and talk to people.

Â