The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

19 hours ago, Xela said:

German market opens this week. Meant to be there on Friday after work but got a feeling it will be too rammed to be enjoyable

I absolutely love it.  Didn't get to go last Xmas.  Shall hopefully be going a couple of times this year to make up.  Saved my pocket money an'all. 

Just got to make sure you don't go a peak times, otherwise it's just 20% too full all the time.

One more day of work and the weekend can start. Brighton friday, meet up in Portsmouth with mates I used to go to Uni with Saturday and my birthday Sunday, with Monday off to recover. Writing this i'm thinking i probably should have booked Tuesday off too.

On 11/11/2016 at 18:41, chrisvilla4 said:

Interesting weekend for me. Interview tomorrow afternoon and then off to a rave tomorrow night. 

Interesting because I'm 41 and don't know if I'll last until 5am Sunday when it finishes :) 

Sorry to quote myself but my weekend was amazing!!!

proper old school night with Altern8 and slipmatt headlining took me way back to my days at que club, dance planet, coast to coast. Still buzzing about it now! 

Really good old school night, my wife dragged me out at 2.30am (fuelled by red stripe!) 

didnt get the job either but who cares!! 

This weekend (after a villa win on Friday!) I'm away on a residential with college so should be interesting! 

Tomorrow night - Dudley Beer Festival with @lapal_fan (which I've googled and I can't find any information on it so think it may be one of his classic ruses)

Saturday - Villa and then to town for my Wife's friend's birthday. She's just got back from a few years in South Korea and wants to go to a South Korean restaurant. I'm a fussy eater so I'm not looking forward to that. Hope they do chips.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Tomorrow night - Dudley Beer Festival with @lapal_fan (which I've googled and I can't find any information on it so think it may be one of his classic ruses)

Saturday - Villa and then to town for my Wife's friend's birthday. She's just got back from a few years in South Korea and wants to go to a South Korean restaurant. I'm a fussy eater so I'm not looking forward to that. Hope they do chips.

Unt @Rob182 :) 

Tomorrow helping a mate move house, this is the 4th time I have helped him move house, I need a form of payback, then tomorrow night babysitting my grandson whilst my daughter goes to see a band called alter bridge.

So did you all meet up in your real ale cardigans and make tasting notes?

I would have joined you but was being wallet raped in Iceland at £10 a pint :(

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

And you paid it?

Of course. What else am I going to do on holiday? Just made it a pricey trip... easily blast through £150 per night including meal and after drink snacks

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

Of course. What else am I going to do on holiday? Just made it a pricey trip... easily blast through £150 per night including meal and after drink snacks

Sod that, but then again a normal night out for me in shitty Rugeley used to cost me  £130.

14 hours ago, Xela said:

So did you all meet up in your real ale cardigans and make tasting notes?

I would have joined you but was being wallet raped in Iceland at £10 a pint :(

Everybody there looked liked this guy.

Image result for VIZ REAL ALE

Except me, I looked really cool.

• Like 2

Fairly quiet one this weekend. When you have a few weeks off work, the weekends are more of a pain as they are inevitably busier than the weekdays when you can go about your business in peace.

Probably some TV and films, plenty of sleep and maybe lunch out with a friend on Sunday.

Roll on Monday when everyone is back to work!

Â