A peek behind the scenes at Bodymoor Heath

NurembergVillan

Good work Rob, really interesting read. Sounds like there isn't any one more qualified to go there, so it was for the greater good :)

So, so excited about the season starting now... 5 weeks on Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

that is very cool. as a 35 year old out of shape accountant i'm starting to think my dreams of making it as a top professional footballer at Villa are just starting to slip away so it was nice to hear about your experience.

hope you got to keep the swag!

I bet you have more chance getting a Premier League contract than some of our current squad ;)

Great write up NV, cheers for that. Sounds like you had a blast. Very jealous.

It all sounds like very positive stuff and sets us in good stead for the hard work ahead.

And now I finally understand why you have Cannavaro as your avatar ;)

• Like 1

Enjoyed that, thanks Rob.  Scott made it sound like an episode of Benny Hill ("Dress up and run around a bit").  It's encouraging to hear that the quality is good because that's the one criticism I've heard of UA.  Pretty, but rubbish.  So congratulations, it sounds like you're now a full kit rocket polisher :)

• Like 2

@NurembergVillan Great read and pleased to hear there's a new atmosphere around the club. Also, didn't know your background but that Italy kit (especially the away) and Umbro's work around the time you were CD was brilliant, I work in a similar industry and am really impressed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

The club did a lot of this stuff in the early days of the Lerner reign let's not forget.

I have no issue with it but as above need to see results on the pitch aswell please.

Not a Lerner fan, but I always thought his heart was in the right place, so it is quite pleasing that he leaves at least some positive physical legacy.

• Like 2

Very cool, as someone who can't even walk around the block without almost having a heart attack (I am of average weight, before people latch onto me!), I am now inspired to become a professional footballer.

I'd still be better than Flabby.

Â