A peek behind the scenes at Bodymoor Heath

NurembergVillan

Great read and amazing to start to understand the backgrounds of some of you on the site. Great write up, and very inspiring too. Im glad you enjoyed it, you have my jealousy!

During it I think you mentioned that there was some literature shared on training, warm downs and the importance thereof, do you still have it and can you share this?

I think it would be really interesting to share with my kids on this topic, and also then share any insights and suggestions with local kids teams i know to help spread the word.

Perhaps it can be scanned or shared somehow online for us to use? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villakram said:

Thanks for putting this together. Loved the England dig!

wtf is it with bloody basketball shorts invading football, it's like we're in the 1910s...

Our home collar is from the far more contemporary 1930s.

Always wondered why you had the Cannavaro avatar. All becomes clear. That Italy kit was terrific.

Thanks for the write up. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

I think it was very cool of the club to involve supporters groups the way they did. Didn't have to, but it showed real class, IMO.

Admit it - you wished you were a kid again and scouts were there!

awesome write up.

after the last few seasons that this club has dragged the fans through, its good to see positive things are actually happening, and not just positive provoking statements as a marketing ploy, its nice to see a balanced perspective from inside the club

you are absolutely right, the past is behind us, we have to accept it for what it was, move on from it, learn from it and move forward this time in the right direction

one thing is for sure, a few people who are still at the club that contributed to our downfall better watch over their shoulder, the lion is coming for them.

looking forward to next season now...

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 12:54, It's Your Round said:

Who were the people mentioning the quality of players, Wyness and co or the reporters? 

It was a mix of club representatives and other folks who may be privy to information.  It definitely seemed there is a sense of excitement and expectation as to the standard of player likely to be arriving.

• Like 2

Â