Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

21 hours ago, Daweii said:

I am sure Xia's first question upon arriving at the New Street store was "why aren't we located round the corner in that massive high-tech shopping centre?".. 

Probably where he is going to put the theme park. Featuring an escalator that seems to go nowhere, ending in a big slide down where you get to crash into garbage cans.

Lerner's Villa: The Ride

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Problem is, because of how interactive he is, he is going to get trolled non stop. I hope he doesn't make a huge mistake one day.

I hope everyone appreciates the information in his tweets is given in an honest faith. For example, if Tony says we are expecting the arrival of a certain player and the player doesn't sign, I accept that even with the club's best efforts, it sometimes happens. Provided most of Tony's snippets, turn out to be on the money, I think he has the right to ignore any 'But you said..." trolls.

• Like 2

As i said over in the speculation thread, 'working on a Striker and a fullback' would have sufficed. The use use of the word "world class" is invited abuse. 

Â