Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

On 8/6/2016 at 15:43, DCJonah said:

It's going to be an exciting month if we're looking to bring in 7-8 new players. 

Only if they turn out to be better than what we have got.

The business of just signing players means nothing in isolation.....thought we would know that, with what we have been through.

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think the players RDM has purchased so far offers comfort as they have looked decent and better than what we had. I'm optimistic that the players he is after will improve us

hope you are right.

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I thought this fraud was going to embarrass us by kicking off and abusing everyone when we lost. Get him off Twitter FFS

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I thought this fraud was going to embarrass us by kicking off and abusing everyone when we lost. Get him off Twitter FFS

What's embarrassing about that? 

As far as I read it he is simply implying that you reap the rewards from coping with the bad times and to have belief.

Am I reading it completely wrong or dies my sarcasm detector need new batteries?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What are you talking about?  How is he a fraud?  And who is he abusing with that tweet?

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Heretic said:
CpQbaw4WIAA8YSj.jpg

Despite good intentions, this might piss him off. Some people tend to get defensive about what people do to their national flags.

Â