limpid

It's like they've seen we have five more games left and thought 'How can we still keep them miserable despite relegation? I know, lets appoint a horse-faced, incompetent manager who has previously screwed the club whilst captain. That'll be great for fans and these morons of players'

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are 18 stripes mown into the Old Trafford pitch from sideline to sideline.

I'm not yet sure how many there are running the length of the pitch.

that's 148 inches per stripe.

• Like 2

With a bit of work in the second half, I'm hopeful we'll figure out how many vertical stripes and as result be able to prove the area of a 'square' of the Old Trafford pitch. It's a season that just keeps on giving.

• Like 1

Man U are cutting their own throats relegating us, their number one points donor.

They'll struggle to make the Europa minus those guaranteed 6 points.

Not to mention the glory years of us nobbling their title rivals.

6 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Anyone tried Aldi coffee?

Aldi are ridding their shelves of food grown with bee killing pesticides.

Tesco and Sainsbury are dead to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

With a bit of work in the second half, I'm hopeful we'll figure out how many vertical stripes and as result be able to prove the area of a 'square' of the Old Trafford pitch. It's a season that just keeps on giving.

A little maths tells me that if they are indeed square it should be 28. 74x115 yard pitch, means that it is 1.554x longer than it is wide. Multiply that by 18 and you get a shade under 28. Will be exciting to see if the theory is proved right.

Edited by a m ole

Just now, a m ole said:

A little maths tells me that if they are indeed square it should be 28. 74x115 yard pitch, means that it is 1.554x longer than it is wide. Multiply that by 8 and you get a shade under 28. Will be exciting to see if the theory is proved right.

Ah, I think I've mislead you somehow - the 18 stripes I counted in the first half are going across the pitch, not along it. I'd estimate there aren't more than 11 going along the length of the pitch.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Richard said:

Not for me. Either he isn't or he is to be the next manager . If he isn't fine. If he is I'm done with the club so fine as it saves me the weekly worry and trauma 

I'm confused as to why appointing Gareth Southgate would mean the end of your support of the club. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

It's like they've seen we have five more games left and thought 'How can we still keep them miserable despite relegation? I know, lets appoint a horse-faced, incompetent manager who has previously screwed the club whilst captain. That'll be great for fans and these morons of players'

If he can pull the wagon forward... ;)

• Like 1