limpid

Just now, trekka said:

So, about this slow cooker.  Anybody use one? I had one for Christmas and used it once, which I don't count as properly using it (it was a lovely gammon joint in the end by the way).

At least once a week. Nothing like cooking home to the smell of a stew or casserole after a long day at work.

It was either a slow cooker, or a russian bride, but I wasn't sure the bride would be able to cook, and they cost more. Don't stick your dick in the slow cooker though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are 18 stripes mown into the Old Trafford pitch from sideline to sideline.

I'm not yet sure how many there are running the length of the pitch.

Not good enough where is your commitment. Obe out

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

At least once a week. Nothing like cooking home to the smell of a stew or casserole after a long day at work.

It was either a slow cooker, or a russian bride, but I wasn't sure the bride would be able to cook, and they cost more. Don't stick your dick in the slow cooker though.

The problem with slow cookers (so I hear) is that sometimes you can spend so much effort on it, over a long time, only to realise that the end result is rubbish. 

Just now, Pilchard said:

Southgate in the stands is deeply worrying.

Not for me. Either he isn't or he is to be the next manager . If he isn't fine. If he is I'm done with the club so fine as it saves me the weekly worry and trauma 

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Southgate is **** useless, and I'll never forgive him for leaving us for Boro.

id still take him as a centre back ahead of Lescott next season

• Like 4

Anyone tried Aldi coffee? They consistently have excellent coffee and it's cheap. I've got the French blend at the moment and honestly everyone who I've served it to has complimented it. I've got a mug now and I highly recommended it.

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Slow cooker or halogen ? Let's have a poll

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are 18 stripes mown into the Old Trafford pitch from sideline to sideline.

I'm not yet sure how many there are running the length of the pitch.

I wonder if they have used a Dennis Premier or a G860

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

Anyone tried Aldi coffee? They consistently have excellent coffee and it's cheap. I've got the French blend at the moment and honestly everyone who I've served it to has complimented it. I've got a mug now and I highly recommended it.

I bought some Aldi coffee once.  It just wasn't my cup of tea. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

Co-op's 5 strength ground coffee is surprisingly decent if you run out of speciality beans.