limpid

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm confused as to why appointing Gareth Southgate would mean the end of your support of the club. 

I'd give up because it would be a totally appalling appointment which I believe would take the piss out of me and the fan base and I refuse to allow the club to continue to take the piss out of me

15 minutes ago, Richard said:

I'd give up because it would be a totally appalling appointment which I believe would take the piss out of me and the fan base and I refuse to allow the club to continue to take the piss out of me

The club have been taking the piss out of you and me and HanoiVillan for 5 years

Edited by sidcow
Correction
  • Like 1

Just now, Richard said:

So it's just that you think he's a bad manager? This doesn't make any sense. If he's as bad as you say, then he'll be sacked in short order. If not, well, then we'll have won some football matches for a change won't we? Then he wouldn't be a bad manager. 

Just now, sidcow said:

The club have been taking the pics out of you and me and HanoiVillan for 5 years

Oh I agree totally. This would be the straw breaking the camels back

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Now and then you watch a player and think they are the real deal and I think that when I watch Rashford. He's tall, he's strong, he can finish, and he plays with maturity.

Ghey. 

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Now and then you watch a player and think they are the real deal and I think that when I watch Rashford. He's tall, he's strong, he can finish, and he plays with maturity.

It's weird he's not getting hyped as much as similar breakthrough players his age. Even his teammate Lingaard got more fanfare and an England call-up for less.

14 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Yes and I am willing to bet he won't be photographed face down unconscious or breathing from a balloon or smoking a shisha this summer either 

6 minutes ago, Richard said:

Why the long face? :)

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's weird he's not getting hyped as much as similar breakthrough players his age. Even his teammate Lingaard got more fanfare and an England call-up for less.

I think United wanted him took out of last Under 21 squad as didnt want so much pressure on him so soon