limpid

There we go.  Now about the colour of my microwave.  I would like to say it's orange to match the fridge and dishwasher (or even peuss, such a cool word). But alas, it's beige.  

Just now, trekka said:

There we go.  Now about the colour of my microwave.  I would like to say it's orange to match the fridge and dishwasher (or even peuss, such a cool word). But alas, it's beige.  

You kept us waiting for that? Trekka out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trekka said:

Gross.

Mine is white.

Well there you go Mr Black, we could have told you of course. My nan could have told you.

We cant keep a clean sheet. Don't play for it. Might as well throw Adama and Grealish on now. If we lose, we could go down today.

For the sake of pride.

From sky sports...

Charlie Nicholas has ripped in to this Newcastle team!

"I think I'm watching possibly the worst team that ever played in the Premier League, certainly the worst defence!"

Sorry that award goes to Aston Villa. This team is by far the worst that has ever played in the premier league!!!

WTF am I watching ? Give us some entertainment. Grealish, Traore, Gestede ..... we may still lose but I can't deal with this negative crab football and Richardson's endless runs BACKWARDS towards his own goal.

A spineless bunch of hoofwanking crud ..... GIVE US ENTERTAINMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Pilchard said:

With Man Utd next it's going to be at least six games without a goal.

Have you ever known a team so poor?

I don't care what the record books say, this team wouldn't get a result against that Derby side.

We're the most appalling top flight team I've ever seen with my own eyes.

• Like 1

Just now, Paul33 said:

WTF am I watching ? Give us some entertainment. Grealish, Traore, Gestede ..... we may still lose but I can't deal with this negative crab football and Richardson's endless runs BACKWARDS towards his own goal.

A spineless bunch of hoofwanking crud ..... GIVE US ENTERTAINMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry are you new here ?

• Like 1