limpid

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I don't care what the record books say, this team wouldn't get a result against that Derby side.

We're the most appalling top flight team I've ever seen with my own eyes.

They wouldn't beat an egg.

Just now, Paul33 said:

WTF am I watching ? Give us some entertainment. Grealish, Traore, Gestede ..... we may still lose but I can't deal with this negative crab football and Richardson's endless runs BACKWARDS towards his own goal.

A spineless bunch of hoofwanking crud ..... GIVE US ENTERTAINMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fail to see how this is even remotely possible. Why would you take a risk if you're going to get abused by 20,000 people.

15 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Why would you bother with this shower of shit? Go out and enjoy yourself!

It's 8.30pm, which here means everything is closed. But I'm in my third glass of 'raksi', home brew which can be anything from 20% to 80%. 

Power has come back now, watching Newcastle game. If we're worse than them we deserve to be sent straight to the conference. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

WTF am I watching ? Give us some entertainment. Grealish, Traore, Gestede ..... we may still lose but I can't deal with this negative crab football and Richardson's endless runs BACKWARDS towards his own goal.

A spineless bunch of hoofwanking crud ..... GIVE US ENTERTAINMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% agree. I just don't understand the point of selecting players like Richardson.

1 minute ago, Danwichmann said:

It's 8.30pm, which here means everything is closed. But I'm in my third glass of 'raksi', home brew which can be anything from 20% to 80%. 

Power has come back now, watching Newcastle game. If we're worse than them we deserve to be sent straight to the conference. 

Would love to go to Nepal - I was in Myanmar at the end of last year and had a fantastic time.

Anyway - Bacuna completely on his heels for the goal and didn't put in any sort of challenge. I guess thats how they play in the Champions League!

• Like 1

I couldn't name a Bournemouth player. I still can't, after they're scored against us. Before this season I didn't even realise Bournemouth had a football team, but they're comfortably outplaying us. Villa are shite.

Just now, PaulC said:

100% agree. I just don't understand the point of selecting players like Richardson.

I was genuinely worried when Sissoko looked injured earlier, because I thought it would mean Richardson being slotted into defence.