limpid

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Do you think the players are betting and letting them in on purpose?

I would , except 'purpose' implies the application of the brain to events.

We don't have anybody who does that.

• Like 2

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

45 minutes left of Premier League football. I would say enjoy it, but I haven't enjoyed Premier League football for years now.

I've got some bad news for you.

There's still half a dozen games we've got to honour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

45 minutes left of Premier League football. I would say enjoy it, but I haven't enjoyed Premier League football for years now.

Unfortunately we still have to turn up to the last 5 games. I wonder if we'll be fined for not respecting the integrity of the competition.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I couldn't name a Bournemouth player. I still can't, after they're scored against us. Before this season I didn't even realise Bournemouth had a football team, but they're comfortably outplaying us. Villa are shite.

Well there's Charlie Daniels who had a hit with The Devil Came Down To Georgia. Apart from him I dont know anybody else

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Unfortunately we still have to turn up to the last 5 games. I wonder if we'll be fined for not respecting the integrity of the competition.

Well we haven't been so far....

Just now, theboyangel said:

Gestede has come on for Lyden

Not fair on the young lad (unless its a knock he's picked up)

Unless the feeling is that he doesn't deserve to be exposed to the negative atmosphere.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Would love to go to Nepal - I was in Myanmar at the end of last year and had a fantastic time.

Anyway - Bacuna completely on his heels for the goal and didn't put in any sort of challenge. I guess thats how they play in the Champions League!

Visit, it's great! I'm a bit biased, as I got married on my first visit here, but love the country (although I'm first to admit I often hate it as well!). 

I've spent 10 months here over two trips and seen maybe 5% of what the country has to offer. I've got plenty of top tips and contacts for any villatalkers wanting to visit.