limpid

2 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Well this is exciting what a shit game and why are our best players on the bench? 

Who do you consider to be our best players? Least shit is probably a more accurate term.

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

Got my student loan in today so I'm going to do the most studenty thing and order pizza for dinner. What kind should I have?

BBQ and all of the meat

• Like 1

I would like to take the plaudits for this ;) We've turned this thread from the end of the Villa in the Premiership to being Masterchef*

Now the other question I have is how long should one keep an onion in a fridge.  I would dearly love to cook the onion with the corned beef, but frankly, it's been in the fridge since Christmas and I'm a little dubious (yet it still looks fine). 

*II'll still microwave

Edited by trekka

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

Got my student loan in today so I'm going to do the most studenty thing and order pizza for dinner. What kind should I have?

Corned beef hash flavour.

And watch out for Analogue cheese.

• Like 1

Just now, Danwichmann said:

So, I'm in Nepal, there is no electricity and my network is too slow for any site but this one. I'm relying entirely on you lot to follow this game. 

Hope this exciting corned beef coverage is doing it for you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Bet it all on the Grand National.

What can go wrong?

1 minute ago, Danwichmann said:

So, I'm in Nepal, there is no electricity and my network is too slow for any site but this one. I'm relying entirely on you lot to follow this game. 

well so far this thread has been a lot more exciting 

• Like 1