Germany v England

andykeenan

Saturday ITV 7.45pm

How will England line-up against Germany?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-england-line-up-against-7619511

England will step up their preparations for Euro 2016 against Germany on Saturday.

Roy Hodgson's men eased through their qualification group but the double header with the world champions and Holland will be a true indication of their level ahead of the summer.

With the likes of Wayne Rooney, Joe Hart and Raheem Sterling out, Hodgson will likely use the matches to take a look at some fringe players.

Should Jamie Vardy get a chance? Where does Dele Alli fit in? And who starts at the back?

Injury news Bertrand out and has returned back to his club

Roy has confined the team

Butland Clyne Smaling Cahill Rose Ali Dier Henderson Lallana Kane Wellbeck 433

Germany

Neur Ginter Mustafi Hummels Hector Khedira Kross Muller Ozil Reus Gomez

2 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Roy has confined the team

Butland Clyne Smaling Cahill Rose Ali Dier Henderson Lallana Kane Wellbeck 433

Where to? Has he made any demands yet? When did he convert to Islam? The world has gone mad I tell ya, MAD!!!!!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to the game, after watching Villa all season it'll be nice to see a few players that know how to play football. 

I know it's only a friendly but England need to start performing against the big sides. We've been good in qualifying but shocking when really tested. 

Be interesting to see what state Germany are in.

Going off the qualifiers their defence is a vulnerable part of their team now, losing Lahm and all his quality and experience is a big blow and none of their full backs they tried like Hector and Rudiger looked up to much to me.

So I do think England can get at them IF they're positive enough. I think Vardy as an impact sub is the correct call, start him v the Dutch as they're pretty poor atm.