limpid

Just now, Sam3773 said:

At this point it doesn't matter. KMac, Garde, we're still going down whatever.

I hear Hollis was a good manager at KPMG, let him have a crack for the remaining games. That's how we roll now, right?

Screw it man, let's drop our CV's off

• Like 1

It actually IS like watching men play against boys. When one of their players has the ball ours swarm about him totally unable to get the ball until their player just strolls away from them. If we have the ball their player just Powers into him taking the ball away whilst our player just looks bewildered. In the unlikely event our player gets the ball in space all he can do is bladder it aimlessly forward to no one. I have never seen a top flight team so utterly and totally out of their depth 

I don't think I've ever hated a Villa team as much as this shower. The whole club needs sorting but the professional pride on display is not Garde or Lerners fault. They should be embarrassed of themselves. No pride! Even if not for the club for themselves and their future. Disgusting and I am ashamed.

1 minute ago, ReasonforRevolution said:

I don't think I've ever hated a Villa team as much as this shower. The whole club needs sorting but the professional pride on display is not Garde or Lerners fault. They should be embarrassed of themselves. No pride! Even if not for the club for themselves and their future. Disgusting and I am ashamed.

This isn't a Villa team.

It's barely a football team.

• Like 1