limpid

Just now, supernova26 said:

Thing is MOTD never call out English players which really winds me up, Sky are bad for it too. 

The Match of the Day coverage will be five minutes of wanking themselves blind over Aguero and then the sentence "As for Villa, dark times. Right, onto the next match..."

City have been poor today. 4-0 looks good, but this hasn't been a good performance for them. When Liverpool beat us 6-0 they went into their next game thinking they were good and got turned over, City will need to understand that this game isn't a good indication of their form.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Remi looks like he's aged 15 years in the last month

I feel very sorry for him, but he's really not demonstrating any qualities that suggests he will work for us over the long run. It would be best for both parties if he left the club shortly.

• Like 1

Cant we just forfeit the rest of the season so we dont have to endure this crap? The worst Villa side in history. Some of the players should be locked up because they are stealing a living!!!

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I hope Remi quits after this one - he seems a nice chap, there's absolutely nothing he can gain by staying and it'll help to highlight just what an absolute shambles this club is.

I can't figure out if he's holding on for a payoff, or if he's stupid enough to really believe he'll be able to build a new team and start again next season.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I feel very sorry for him, but he's really not demonstrating any qualities that suggests he will work for us over the long run. It would be best for both parties if he left the club shortly.

I've basically come to the same conclusion. I think he'll do well somewhere else. AVFC is just too much of a shit show.

Just now, Sam3773 said:

It's like watching walking football.

Guardian liveblog:

'We’re playing time. If Lee Mason had any humanity he’d blow the whistle now.'

http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/mar/05/manchester-city-aston-villa-premier-league-live?page=with:block-56db0c4ce4b0e3026187a620#block-56db0c4ce4b0e3026187a620

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

If there is one thing we know about Lee Mason - its that has no humanity