Pre-Match Thread

Czechlad

Nothing but a Man City win here.  If fit, Okore has to return and Richards to RB in the hope that he will want to put in a performance against his former club:

---------------------Guzan------------------------

Richards------Okore-------Lescott------Cissokho 

---------------------Gana-------------------------

-----------Bacuna-----------Westwood---------

------Ayew------Gestede------Agbonlahor-----

Think Garde may just stick with the five at the back though, but would rather see us play with a four!  Little bit of pace playing off Gestede could cause them one or two problems possibly?

Bench of:  Bunn, Hutton, Clark, Veretout, Lyden, Gil, Sinclair.

5-1 to Man City unfortunately!

I'm not one to offer ridiculously OTT predictions of doom like some people but I genuinely believe this could be double figures simply because along with being not very good ability-wise to begin with, the players are completely and utterly broken mentally. They're just so pathetic and weak so it's hard to see them even trying to put up a fight.

Guzan

Hutton Okore Clark Cissokho

Sanchez

Bacuna Gana

Gil    

Sellars Agbonlahor

(Bunn Lescott Mason Gestede Westwood Ayew)

Edited by Michael118

9 hours ago, Mantis said:

I'm not one to offer ridiculously OTT predictions of doom like some people but I genuinely believe this could be double figures simply because along with being not very good ability-wise to begin with, the players are completely and utterly broken mentally. They're just so pathetic and weak so it's hard to see them even trying to put up a fight.

bloody doom merchant.