The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

BBC assistant political editor Norman Smith says that if Theresa May does not win today's vote, but reduces the gap down to a small margin, she may try again.

"Were she to bring the votes right down to 10, a dozen, then she is in the market to try again and maybe get it over the line," he says.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-47696409

:bang:

Edited by Rodders

What's the point in GE? At this point i'd vote for anyone who had 1 policy of "We will revoke Article 50" but no one will do it. 

Corbyn is such an idiot. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

Game over.

Year long extension and back to the country for either a 2nd referendum or a GE now. This can't go on any longer.

Or no deal in under 2 weeks.......

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

What's the point in GE? At this point i'd vote for anyone who had 1 policy of "We will revoke Article 50" but no one will do it. 

Corbyn is such an idiot. 

He is and he won't get a majority anyway. He'll be in coalition with the SNP and it would be a condition of their support since they won't care how hated they are south of the border.

6 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

He is and he won't get a majority anyway. He'll be in coalition with the SNP and it would be a condition of their support since they won't care how hated they are south of the border.

Thats a few gates down the line. and in case would only follow what May has done with DUP.

I think we initially spent many months having sympathy for TM as there were no good options, dealt a bad hand etc - but I think her early red lines , and bluff that the EU would come round basically put any progress on hold for 18 months. She should resign this afternoon - she has totally failed to achieve anything - she should have been ditched after the last GE - it was obvious then she wasn't up to much.

Edited by hippo
  • Like 1

Have a search for the reply a  BBC correspondent got when asking a Cabinet Minister (off the record) why TM brought MV 3  to the house when she knew she couldn't win. I'd post it but the video contains swearing. The F word may help your search

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

**** that. Best out of 7? 

Image result for may laugh

That gif always makes me think she's actually some demonic owl creature from the dark dimensions, wearing an ill fitting human suit, struggling to swallow a new born she's made invisible using some venomous secretion.

Or, you know, archetypal Tory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â