The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

6 hours ago, peterms said:

The tone reads like Cummings.

How Number 10 view the state of the negotiations

"We will make clear privately and publicly that countries which oppose delay will go the front of the queue for future cooperation — cooperation on things both within and outside EU competences. Those who support  delay will go to the bottom of the queue"

There will only be a delay with agreement from all 27 countries. A delay which will be agreed (or not) in a room that we are not in to witness the decision making.

So all 27 countries either go to the front or the bottom (sic) of the queue.

Solid work once again from Cummings. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

There will only be a delay with agreement from all 27 countries. A delay which will be agreed (or not) in a room that we are not in to witness the decision making.

I've heard from leavers that one of the primary reasons for leaving is that countries in the baltics and Eastern Europe are far right and basically racist so we don't want to be a club with them.

Ironic that we're reportedly relying on one of those racist Eastern European countries to get us out.

3 hours ago, ml1dch said:

It is indeed some of the stupidest, most empty bluster I have ever read. They're cornered and they know they are. 

• Like 1

I think its pretty clear the EU are not going to budge any more. Its been clear for a while.

We need to agree a "deal" which they'll approve or move on. We can't keep wasting weeks and months trying to get them to cave in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think its pretty clear the EU are not going to budge any more. Its been clear for a while.

We need to agree a "deal" which they'll approve or move on.

Sounds sensible. Where do you suggest we move on to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

We need to agree a "deal" which they'll approve or move on. We can't keep wasting weeks and months trying to get them to cave in.

We’ve moved on from the plan in 2016, when the first iteration of those in charge of Brexit were saying “shush everyone just pretend we’re fine with no deal iTS hOw SmArT pEoPlE nEgOsSsSiAtE”, to a select group of complete words removed in charge who actually want No Deal for personal financial or political gain pretending their plan is the above. Their aim is no deal.

Edited by a m ole

Â