Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

11 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

My suggestion would be to not go at all.

Gah, we've been over this so many times it's boring. Steadily dwindling attendances do not garner column inches. Did you see any headlines in local newspapers, local radio, national media saying 'Villa sell slightly fewer tickets than for last home game'? No, I don't think you did. A walkout is something that people pay attention to. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lmarsha_926 said:

What is funny after 74 minutes the atmosphere lifted and the fans where actually having some fun, plus we scored 

No-What is funny is that ever since the idea was first mooted, we have had 501 "experts" who have all come up with their own weird and wonderful ideas on how to and how not to protest.

There really are some massive egos out there and that's without including the select few who crave publicity and look on with envy if the spotlight shines in a different direction.

• Like 2

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I think maybe we should stop feeding the troll, he's literally posting for effect at this point. 

He should be ignored like our defenders ignore runners into the box. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

At least those who walked tonight are doing something about it, stop **** picking holes in other people's efforts when you can't be **** arsed to organise scything yourself.

To those lambasting those joining in the protest tonight, **** you! As long as you're happy and smiling in 5 years time when we are in league two due to Randy sitting & waiting to sell while not investing a single penny. Support the team then you useless clowns. Blind support to those who are taking the odds out of you. Wake the **** up.

I said 3 years ago we would go down if Lerner was still here and you really think the club will react, they will ignore it they have been doing it for years

Also all this has done is divided fans, so many fans arguing in the crowd tonight

Edited by lmarsha_926

Just now, lmarsha_926 said:

I said 3 years ago we would go down if Lerner was still here and you really think the club will react, they will ignore it they have been doing it for years

Hence why the protests need to happen because if the fans don't fight to reclaim the club and are just happy clapping good little fans in the stadium but emptily moan about Lerner than nothing will **** change!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lmarsha_926 said:

Lerner does not care about us

article-2004022-0C9518FA00000578-878_634

That did not work

Edited by lmarsha_926

Â